Team Momentum is a running and walking program that empowers individuals of all athletic abilities to train and dedicate their half or full marathon miles to help kids and adults with muscular dystrophy, ALS and related life-threatening diseases live longer and grow stronger. No matter your skill level or experience, Team Momentum provides a world-class personal coach, customized half or full marathon training program and a committed community of support from teammates, volunteers, and mentors. With access to MDA’s experienced coaches and courageous families to inspire you, you’ll defy your personal limits while helping families with muscular dystrophy live unlimited. Every mile you run or walk and every dollar you raise along the way will help MDA fund groundbreaking research across diseases, provide critical care from day one and empower families with services and support in hometowns across America.
- United Airlines New York City Half-Marathon – March 20
- Boston Marathon – April 18 (qualified runners)
- Marine Corps Historic Half – May 15 (Washington DC)
- Colfax Marathon & Half – May 15 (Denver, CO)
- Michelob Ultra Chicago Spring 13.1 – May 22
- Boston’s Run To Remember – May 29
- Rock N Roll San Diego Marathon & Half – June 5